The Book Lovers’ Program for Schools (BLPS) started in 2009. Since then, 200+ schools and activity centres have used our programme to get their children to love to read. We have done 500+ workshops for teachers and impacted the lives of over 2 lac children.
How do we do it? We wrote a book on it – it’s free to download.
If you have already read the ebook, then here are additional resources you can refer to. Please use the comments section below to join the discussion.
Step 3: Introducing the Books to Your Children
1. BJ Novak does a reading of his book The Book With No Pictures
2. An informative PDF about picture walks
3. Storyteller Craig Jenkins uses his voice to elevate his storytelling.
4. A stick-puppet rendition of Gajapathi Kulapathi.
5. Storyteller Janaki Sabesh interacts withe her audience to keep them involved in the story.