The LiLBI (Little Learner with Big Ideas) Kindergarten Curriculum is a balanced, practical, pre-primary curriculum built on storybooks and theme-based learning. This LiLBI Combo Pack includes:
- My Book of Fun – This activity book contains fun and simple activities around the themes – Fruits and vegetables, Seasons, My body and Festivals.
- Merry the Elephant’s Show and Tell – It’s Show and Tell day at school, yippee! The theme is ‘fruits and vegetables’ and every child has brought one to share with the class. Merry the Elephant brought a pomegranate but . . . uh-oh, where has it disappeared? Can Merry find her fruit and do a good job in front of her friends?
- Merry the Elephant’s Rainy Day – Plip-plop. Plip-plop. Down comes the pouring rain! Merry and her friends are safe and dry inside the warmth of their classroom. But look, here’s a ladybug still stuck outside in the cold and wet playground. Oh no, it’s in danger! Can the children find a way to help the little creature?
- Merry the Elephant’s Dance Class – . . 5, 6, 7, 8! Merry the Elephant loves to dance. But there’s just one teeny-tiny problem: she can’t remember any of the steps! She keeps bumping into her friends and hurting them accidentally. Can Rino the Rhino help Merry remember the dance routine?
- Merry the Elephant and the Diwali Lamps – It’s Diwali! Merry the Elephant is at Gee’s house for a Diwali celebration. The children make a rangoli drawing and decorate the house with flowers and lamps. But not everyone is enjoying the party. What’s bothering Gee’s grandfather?